C-Job Nikolayev FEM engineers have extensive experience within structural analysis of ship hull structures including structural elements like bulkheads, transverse fames, girders, plates and foundations as well as global analysis and optimization for hull structure. The team performs FE strength calculations of marine constructions and ship strength analysis according to current regulations and standards.
Core structural engineering and FEA capabilities
- Structural Analysis (linear, nonlinear, static, dynamic)
- Buckling analysis
- Scantling calculations according to Class Rules
- Design Optimization
- Sub-models preparation, load transfer and analysis
- Heavy equipment (cranes, winches, tiltable ramps, sliding and hinge doors etc.) integration check
- Structure improvement
- Scripting in ANSYS APDL and Femap
Extensive track record
For all ship types
We work on projects of different ship types, like heavy lift crane vessels, ferries, yachts, drill ships, barges, dredgers, and cable layers.
Flexibility in FEA software
Our experts are flexible in software using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software applications such as: